Saturday 27 November 2010

Arctic Assault!

It's been snowing, so I took my Joes outside and made pretty pictures.

Snow Job:  "Weeeeeeee!"

Snow Job:  "Hell, only two bars?  There's never a mobile tower nearby when
you need one.  Let's get higher..."

Snow Job:  "Much better.  Hey, I think I see some Cobras down there. 
Better pick up my massive, overcompensatory sniper rifle and ventilate
their foreheads...crap, it's slippy up here..."

Snow Job:  "OW!  My coccyx!"

Snow Job:  "Uhh...Doc...DOC!  I need some help!"

Doc:  "And how the bejesus am I supposed to get up there?"

(Editor's note:  Why does Doc have beer cans stuck to the sides
of his helmet?  Did Hawk call him in during a Superbowl marathon?)

Doc:  "Oh, hi, Beachhead.  I didn't know you were trained for cold climates..."
Frostbite:  "I'm NOT Beachhead!  He's not the only guy in the world who can wear
a goddamn ski-mask, y'know!"
Doc:  "Well, no, but you're clearly not Firefly, so..."
Frostbite:  *sigh*

Doc:  "Um, no, Snake Eyes, I don't think shooting missiles at Snow Job is gonna
help him right now."
Snake Eyes:  "?"

Shipwreck:  "Hey, I've got an idea!"
Doc:  "Wait, YOU get snow shoes and I don't?  How is that fair?!"
Shipwreck:  "The girl in requisitions likes to stroke my beard.  Anyway..."

Shipwreck:  "I bet we could use Polly here to fly some supplies up to Snow Job!
She's a real clever bird, y'know!"
Doc:  "I'm ashamed to admit I can't think of anything better right now." 

Doc:  "Okay, let's see what's in my super-awesome medical kit.  Um...a water can, a torch,
some pliers and a slab of C4."
Shipwreck:  "That's medical stuff?"
Doc:  "I may have picked up Tripwire's backpack by mistake.  I suppose
the pliers'll have to do." 

Shipwreck:  "Fly, Polly!  FLY!"
Doc:  "That's got to be the least majestic bird I've ever seen."
Shipwreck:  "Shut your face." 

Doc:  "How long is that parrot gonna take...?"
BANG!
Shipwreck:  "What was that?" 

Doc:  "Oh...now that's what I call a dead parrot."
Shipwreck:  "POLLY?!"

Shipwreck:  "B-but...without my bird...I am LOST!"
Doc:  "Well, I'm sorry, but that parrot is no more.  It has ceased to be.
It's expired and gone to meet its maker..." 

Doc:  "It's a stiff!  Bereft of life, it rests in peace!"
Shipwreck:  "WAAAAAAAHHHHH!"
Doc:  "Okay, I'll stop now." 

Doc:  "Snake Eyes, did you shoot Shipwreck's bird again?"
Snake Eyes:  *shrug*
Doc:  "Well, if you didn't, who did?"

Snow Serpent:  "HAH!  It was us!  Beware, for the Elite Cobra Arctic Non-Sniper
Sniper Squad are here to wreck your shit!"
Ice-Viper:  "Do we really have to call ourselves that?  And how come you get
snow shoes and I don't?"
Snow Serpent:  "I'm the Baroness' number-one foot masseur on my days off.
It earns me special privileges...and scars me to the pits of my soul."
Ice-Viper:  "Wow, lucky."

BONK!
Frostbite:  "HEY!  I haven't got this thing insured yet!"
Snake Eyes:  "!"
Ice Cutter Driver:  "Cry me a river, Beachhead!"
Frostbite:  "FROSTBITE!  FROST-FUCKING-BITE!"
Doc:  "How the hell didn't we hear that thing coming?" 

Destro:  "Ah, G.I. Joe!  How very 'ice' to see you!"
Doc:  "God, I preferred it when you were doing that horrible Sean Connery accent."
Shipwreck:  "He killed Polly!  Quick, Doc, shoot him with your little laser pistol!"
Doc:  "It's a flare gun.  Sorry."

Shipwreck:  "Fucking hell, if you won't do it, I'll kill him with my bare hands, and
possibly my beard!"
Doc:  "No, Anakin!  Er, Shipwreck!" 

ZAP!
Shipwreck:  "Blorg!"
Destro:  "Ha!  I think I feel another Arnie quote coming on..." 

Destro:  "We aim to...freeze.  Hehehe!" 

Storm Shadow:  "Ah!  So you yet live, my brother!  Good!  It is time we FIGHT!"
Snake Eyes:  *sigh*
Storm Shadow:  "Don't look at me like that, it's not like you've got anything
better to do." 

Storm Shadow:  "You'll notice I brought sais, brother.  Do you remember
when we were children, playing as Ninja Turtles in the halls of the Arashikage Temple?
You were always Leonardo, I was Raphael...nothing has changed, except
this time, Raphael is going to WIN!"
Snake Eyes:  "?"
Storm Shadow:  "Look, I can't help it if you're not up-to-date on our latest origin ret-cons."

Storm Shadow:  "WHAT?!  You blocked the ancient Walk Up To The Other Guy And
Stab His Face technique?!  Well, no matter - I have a thousand more silly-named
secret arts at my fingertips!"

Destro:  "Well, while those two morons sort each other out for the seventy-millionth time,
I think I should be killing you about now.  Unfortunately, my kick-arse freeze gun is only
good for one shot, so instead of a relatively painless death by cryogenics, you get to
be mangled by my enormous phallic drill."
Doc:  "Times like this I wish I had some easy way of calling in reinforcements...oh wait!" 

POOM!
Doc:  "HEELLLLLLP!" 
Destro:  "Pussy..."

 WHAM!
Destro:  "Ouch."
Doc:  "Wow!  Lucky we were carrying heavy, expensive new snowmobiles
in our big-ass transport plane overhead.  Speaking of things above,
I wonder how Snow Job's doing?"

Snow Serpent:  "Hey, check out this frying pan!  I knew looting the opposite perch
would be a good idea!"
Ice-Viper:  "Check it out - an ACTUAL sniper rifle!  Now the Non-Sniper Sniper Squad is
really a Sniper Squad!"
Snow Job:  "Dammit...if someone had just...sent up a pair of pliers...I could fix my spine...
pwn these guys..."


THE END???

No comments:

Post a Comment