Saturday 20 November 2010

Y HALO THAR!

Well, this is new for me.  Hiya!  Name's Craig, and over the past year or two, I've realised that I have wayyyy too many things to say on a variety of subjects that very few people whom I really know would ever find interesting.  And although talking to myself is all well and good, it denies me the pleasure of knowing that someone, somewhere, has heard me and is thinking up a scathing retort regarding how wrong my opinions are.

Hence, this.  My blog.  My first blog, in fact.  I had a LiveJournal way back when, but I'm stumped if I can remember the URL anymore - plus, 'da yoof' inform me that nobody uses LiveJournal anymore.  Oh well.  Anyway, I'll be using this as a forum for my thoughts on movies, games, and most especially toys, that I've recently encountered.  It'll be fun, I promise.

You WILL bookmark this page, or the Commander will fuck you up. 
And even then he might still do it, for kicks.

No comments:

Post a Comment