Monday 1 October 2012

Minimate Nina Williams!

So my Street Fighter X Tekken Minimates finally arrived (or the first wave of them, anyway), and although the presence of plastic Lili on my shelf inflates my room's tramp factor by 300% I'm generally pleased with them.  Most importantly, though, wave 1 included Nina Williams, my first love in videogames and, along with Tricia Helfer, one of the two greatest women in history, constantly locked in battle over control of my soul. (I kid - they're not fighting, I don't want either of them getting hurt) Since this is a pretty special occasion, I shall be celebrating the only way I know how - with crappy pictures!  So here's Nina strutting her stuff and beating up some lesser blonde whose name I forget.


Best approximation of her fight stance I could get.
 

ASS SHOT. Er, I mean, look how the paint continues around the back!
 

"Time for a haircut, girl-scout!" "Noooo!"
 

df+2 launcher, time for some juggling...
 

 
 
(Note:  Some poses required the use of blu-tack to achieve.  'Launcher' stand not included with this figure set - I got it with the Wolverine/Viewtiful Joe Marvel vs. Capcom 3 pack.  Also a tip, Nina's dagger is very thin, so it likely won't sit securely in either her hand or the sheath on her right leg - another blu-tack fix.)

1 comment: