Wednesday 3 October 2012

Further Adventures of Minimate Nina, part one

What, you thought I was done?  We're done when I say we're done.  I didn't say we were done.




N: And today's target - hmm, looks like the local genius billionaire playboy philanthropist.
Shame, I quite liked his way with words.  Oh well...

K:  GRRRRAAARRGH!
N:  What the - King?!

N:  Woop! *rolls*
K:  D'oh!
*CRASH*

N:  Really, King?  You wanna do this now?  Don't you have a WrestleMania to prepare for?
K:  GRRRR!  RARGH!  ROAR!
N:  Well, I'm sorry Sheamus 'stole your spot' but if you're expecting me to go easy on you,
you ought to know me better by now.

*WHAP!*
N:  Not a great start -

*TRIP!*
K:  WAAARGH?!

N:  Tap, or snap?
K:  *taps frantically*
*KRRACK*
K:  AAARGH!
N:  Heh, sorry, didn't hear ya.

N:  To the victor, the spoils...

K:  WAAAAA... *fades into distance*
N:  Should keep him quiet for a while - hey, is this real fur?  It'll look nice on the wall.

N:  Back to the grind, then.  These celebrity superhero types won't just kill themselves...
Wait, what's that?

*sound of rotors*
?:  STAY WHERE YOU ARE!
N:  Oh, what now?

N:  *sigh*
C:  Nina Williams!  On behalf of Her Majesty's government, you're under arrest for the attempted murder
of Tony Stark, and the confirmed murder of at least 50 others!
N:  Didn't I beat you up in the last post?  I guess some people just don't learn.

C:  CANNON DRILL!
*whiff*
N:  Gotta do better, I'm down here!

C:  Hyah!
*WHAP*
N:  Huh!  Nice try.

N:  Hah!
*WHUNK*
C:  Oouh!

N:  Need to catch your breath already?
C:  Grr...hm?

C:  HAH!
*whoosh!*
N:  HEY!  That's mine!

C:  Oouyah!
*THWAP!*
N:  Guh - !

C:  Now who needs a breather?
N:  Hrrf, real funny...let's see you laugh this one off...

N:  Hrrrn - 
C:  Huh, what, you think a weak tackle's going to put me down?  Get real, grandm -

N:  HAH!
C:  -MAAAA!
*THUMP!*

N:  Guess what?
C:  Wh - OOF!
*CRUNCH!*
N:  It did put you down after all.

N:  Hrrf...get up.
C:  Huk - nnno - please -
N:  Don't beg, or I'll make it slow.

C:  ...
N:  Good girl.
*KRAK*

N:  Behind schedule now...and I think I'll have a word with my client next,
see if he can explain how some MI6 jailbait knew where to find me.

TO BE CONTINUED

(Apologies about random changes in image quality - I never called myself a professional at this, you'll notice. :P )

1 comment: