Thursday 10 February 2011

It's not my birthday 'til March.

But someone, somewhere, decided to give me a present all the same.

Video won't embed so go HERE

A Once Upon A Time In Mexico actioner with a House of the Dead: Overkill trailer AND a genuinely hilarious blaxploitation minister AND the little bonus of my favourite actress (and woman) (and Cylon) taking the lead role?  I don't care what it takes, I don't care if I have to import a copy - hell, I'll import a goddamn American TV and BR player just to make sure I see this.  A-maz-ing.

"I'm pretty sure God would consider it a sin not to glorify that ass."


UPDATE:  After searching around again, I've figured out that, appearances to the contrary, this isn't an actual trailer, rather a neat music video masquerading as a trailer.  Dammit, that's so me it's not even funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment